Global Agency Work Industry in 2011 [Report]
Download the detailed report on “Global Agency Work Industry” in 2011.
Global agency work industry continued to recover and started seeing a positive growth throughout 2011 & 2012 after the slump in the economy which started in US in 2007 and gradually the growth spread across other countries in the world according to the Ciett economic report 2013 on the Global Agency Work Industry in 2011. The upward growth in agency work industry was witnessed in other major countries as well, except Europe and Japan both of which started seeing a downfall again in the first quarter of 2012.
The following were some of the most important outcomes of the CIETT Economic report on the Agency work industry worldwide in 2011.
- 46 million people worked as agency workers.
- Global total annual sales revenues of private employment agencies amounted to €259 billion.
- The total annual sales revenues of the top 10 private employment agencies worldwide accounted for 30% of the total agency work market.
- There are 140,000 private employment agencies with 179,000 branches worldwide.
- USA has the largest market share of the industry.
- Europe accounts for 41% of global total annual sales revenues of private employment agencies.
Here is the detailed report on “Global Agency work Industry in 2011”.
Currently rated by 0 people