Labour & Tax Compliance Services
Your compliance partner with sound corporate governance
TalentPro’s Statutory Compliance Services
Statutory Compliance Services in India
TalentPro’s statutory compliance services are precisely what businesses need to become more effective and well-managed. By letting TalentPro handle all the items on the statutory items checklist, a business entrepreneur or management team can focus entirely on managing the business and making it successful. If a company or organization does not take care, it is exposed to what is called as compliance risk.
Why should you think of outsourcing statutory compliance services needs? A bunch of rules and regulations governs the world of business. To top it all, there are rules and regulations laid down by the central as well as state government. These are also bound to change from time to time based on government decisions. Any organisation or business has got two important facets. The first is the internal governance or management. TalentPro can guide, support and assist you through its governance risk and compliance.
The second is the external compliances like legal and HR compliances. Here too, TalentPro can make a big difference.
TalentPro can manage all the following compliance solutions activities for your business or organisation.
Statutory Compliance Latest Checklist - The Acts we cover
- The Factories Act
- Shops and Establishment Act
- Building and Other Construction Workers Act
- The Employees’ State Insurance Act
- Professional Tax Act
- Labour Welfare Act
- The Minimum Wages Act
- The Payment of Wages Act
- The Apprentices Act
- The Employees Provident Fund & Miscellaneous
- The Payment of Bonus Act
- The Contract Labour (Regulation & Abolition) Act
- The Child Labour (Prohibition & Regulation Act)
- The Industrial Disputes Act
- The Payment of Gratuity Act
- The Industrial Employment Standing Orders Act
- The Equal Remuneration Act
- The Employee Compensation Act
- Sexual Harassment of Women at Workplace Act
- The Employment Exchanges (Compulsory Notification of Vacancies) Act
Professional Tax Management
- Validation of PT Register – Verifying slab rates as per respective location and eligibility criteria
- Generation of online challans wherever applicable
- Remittance of PT Cheque
Labor Welfare Fund Management
- Validation of LWF Inputs – Verifying slab rates as per respective locations and eligibility Generation of challan/report as per State requirement
- Remittance of LWF cheque
- Validation of ESIC Register – Computation of ESIC, Eligibility and remittance details
- Preparation and upload of online data and generation of challan
- Generation of Insurance Number
- Processing of ESIC Claims
- Liaison with ESIC Department
TalentPro’s Experienced Human Resource
All our team members are well-versed and experienced in the compliance domain. Not only being experienced, but they are also up to date and armed with the latest information in this critical domain. In an ever-changing scenario, experience along with being informed of the latest information translates into a full value and advantage to any business or organisation. Our team highly capable and knowledgeable Auditors monitor our work constantly. To top it all, we are very vigorous and regular in our internal staff training and these results in superior service to all our clients.
PAN India Presence
With branches and associates all over India, you don’t have to look for different HR service providers across the country. We can serve your organisation and its branches all over India.
Comprehensive End-to-End Statutory Compliance Services
With a comprehensive range of services like compliance audit, gap analysis, solution recommendations, registrations, renewals and records maintenance, no nook or corner of your compliance needs and requirement are left uncovered. We also take care of closures, digital register maintenance, liaising with authorities concerned, form submissions and remittances. Combining all these, we update and release reports on a regular and timely basis. One of the bedrocks of this dimension of our service is that we have developed and maintain a very good rapport and relationship with all local and state authorities who are always ready to extend us their guidance, support, and cooperation.
Superior IT Systems
Last but not least, our data processing software and capability is of the highest order. Our automated systems produce the most accurate data which then is again re-checked by our auditors. This ensures the top of the class data structure and accuracy for your business or organisation.
Outsource your Statutory Compliances to an experienced associate like TalentPro can ensure that you fully complaint in your statutory compliances.
Payroll, whether managed in-house or outsourced, companies have to be compliant under EPF, ESIC, Professional Tax and Labor Welfare Fund. The legislations around payroll compliance are ever changing and state-specific, with periodic updates. Payroll compliance is time-consuming, cumbersome and voluminous for your business HR organization to manage this.
TalentPro can help your business HR organizations with managing Payroll compliances including:
- Validation of PF Register – Computation of PF, Eligibility and remittance details
- Preparation, upload of online data and generation of challan
- Remittance of PF Cheque
- Processing & Submission of PF forms post validation
- Liaison with PF department
TalentPro also provides assistance to your employees by setting up help desks for handling queries in the statutory-related processes and activities.
Shop and Establishment Act is applicable to every branch of the entity and hence, no matter of the employee size, location, each one has to be registered under the Shop and Establishment Act as per geographical requirement.
TalentPro offers end-to-end compliances which including the following activities:
- Maintenance of required registers in soft copy as per respective State enactment and requirements
- Preparation of soft copy periodical returns as per the State requirement
- Submission of periodical returns with the department
- Liaison with State departments when needed. Answering inspection notices etc.
- Preparation and submission of National and Festival holidays
- Compliance with
- Payment of Wages Act, 1936
- Minimum Wages Act, 1948
- Payment of Bonus Act, 1965
- Payment of Gratuity Act, 1972
- Employment Exchange Act. 1959
- Apprentices Act, 1961
- Maternity Benefit Act, 1961
- National Festival Holidays Act, 1963
- Employee Compensation Act, 1923
- Compliance with Contract Labor Regulation and Abolition Act (Principle employer activity)-restricted to Principle employer.
Call us today and we will help you understand how our statutory compliance services make it extremely easy for you to meet all central and stage government laws, labour and payroll compliance requirements. Our services are competitive and priced attractively. Join the hundreds of companies across India who are using our compliance services and focusing on their core business activities. Our lawyers and trained auditors will ensure all notices and queries from the authorities are answered professionally.
Factory compliance requires expertise and a thorough knowledge of legislations covering factories. Organizations, usually neglect this core compliance, which may lead to grave consequences like huge penalties or even the business to be locked by the inspectors.
TalentPro’s Factory Compliance expertise offers a specific set of audits to existing factories and even consulting services to your new factory set-ups. This can include green field/workshops/warehouses and so on.
By partnering with TalentPro, you can be sure that your factory is compliant as per the norms with continuous support in assisting in registrations, renewal of licenses and handling inspections from authorities-internal/external/government/global clients, etc.,
The Mines Act for companies involves activities that include evacuation or handling of any mineral related substances in the business operations. It is mandatory to comply with a specific set of compliances to ensure safety of your business, as a whole, and should never be neglected.
TalentPro helps in handling end-to-end compliances starting with registrations, register maintenance, submission of returns, regular safety audits and related displays, inspection handling and related activities.
TalentPro helps businesses to handle the entire suite of compliances that is related to contractors, temp staff, vendors, who are part of the non-core activities.
TalentPro has a clientele in diverse business groups and companies, expertly managing the staffing compliance from hire to retire.
Companies engage a number of contractors and contract laborers to carry out different jobs from highly skilled to unskilled activity.
The principal employer is ultimately responsible for the compliances of the contractors.
TalentPro offers this unique satatutory compliance services to systemize and ensure compliances of the contractors, from manning time office to ensuring that the contractors are compliant TalentPro offers customized services for companies engaging large number of contract staffing in:
- Establishment Vendor Compliances
- Factory Contractor Compliances
- Building & Other construction worker Compliances
- Project Contractor Compliances (Client engaged as Contractor at various project sites)
- Umbrella Contract for Contractors (End to end service
To comply with all statutory norms and avoid penalties for businesses to operate successfully, involves significant investment of resources, time, and continuous monitoring.
With the ever-changing employment laws, it becomes a challenge for small and mid-sized companies to keep themselves compliant. What these organizations need is reliable HR statutory compliance services from an experienced provider.